Blue Lagoon Cruise along Sithonia in Chalkidiki
Try an all-day Swimming & Fun Cruise along Sithonia. Visit sites in Chalkidiki’s Second Leg, Sithonia, which can only be accessed by sea.
If you are wondering about what to do in Chalkidiki, try an all-day Swimming & Fun Cruise along Sithonia. Visit sites in Chalkidiki’s Second Leg, Sithonia, which can only be accessed by sea. You’ll be mesmerized by the green forests, sandy beaches and crystal clear blue water en route. There is no better way to spend the day than sailing the Aegean Sea and visit heavenly beaches and islands along the way. Spend quality time under the sun and enjoy swimming in the amazing waters. Enjoy eating and dancing, take advantage of the scheduled stops during the trip.
This cruise offers the traveler the unique experience of sailing over coral reefs rich in rare sea life, and along beaches of unparalleled natural beauty. This daily cruise is the ideal activity for families and company of friends that wanna enjoy Chalkidiki’s crystal clear waters!
Itinerary of the Blue Lagoon Cruise along Sithonia
Depart from Ormos Panagias
The traditional sailing boat departs from the port of Ormos Panagias at 9.30am. It heads for the Drenia islands on the island of Ammouliani and makes a two hour stop for swimming, relaxation and lunch.
Reach Ammouliani Island
The next stop is the central harbor of Ammouliani Island for walks, coffee, or sightseeing. Visit the Folklore Museum and the Monastic Church. Returning from Ammouliani Island, enjoy live bouzouki music and dancing on board.
Swim at Lognisi Island
The last destination is Lagonissi Bay, where the boat stops in open blue water for 30 minutes, giving travelers the opportunity to swim in the crystal waters.
Return to Ormos Panagias
Arrival in Ormos Panagia’s port at approximately 5.15pm.
- roundtrip cruise tickets
- soft lunch and drink
- all taxes
- animateur on board
- transfer to/from departure point
- personal expenses
- Please be at the departure point at least 5 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- We suggest you bring: Sun screen, a hat, a camera, comfortable shoes, cash for optional drinks and meals.
- If you get seasick, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- In case of bad weather please contact us prior your tour. If the tour is canceled you will get a refund.
- No refunds if you fail to show up on time for the departure.
- confirmation will be received within 8 hours of booking, subject to availability
- children must be accompanied by an adult