Daily Cruise in Thessaloniki
Sail away into the deep blue waters of the Thermaic Gulf, explore hidden treasures in an abandoned shipwreck and indulge in a traditional Greek lunch on this exhilarating daily cruise in Thessaloniki!
Set sail on a voyage along the Thermaic Gulf on this sailing excursion near Thessaloniki and feel like a sailor for the day! Sit back and enjoy the sound of the waves along this Hunter 460 sailboat as the captain takes you on a journey you’ll cherish forever! Our sailing experience begins at 11 am from the Nea Michaniona Harbor where the captain will be waiting to welcome you on board. Nea Michaniona is a quaint seaside town, about a 40-minute drive from Thessaloniki city center. If you are looking for travel experiences or things to do near Thessaloniki, than this is the activity for you.
Our designated destination for the day will be Navagio Beach in Epanomi. Just opposite to Mt. Olympus, Navagio Beach is home to crystal clear waters, a long sandy coastline and of course an old shipwreck dating back to the 1970’s. At this point, you will have free time to swim around the beach, suntan, or grab some snorkeling equipment and go explore this abandoned ship underwater. Right before hunger strikes, the crew will prepare a lunch for you consisting of fresh and local products including, souvlakia, grilled vegetables, Greek salad, fruit and dessert. Your lunch will be accompanied by some local wine and traditional Greek music. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences for the lunch the crew is more than happy to accommodate your needs for an extra charge. Upon finishing lunch, the boat will once again try to catch the wind and sail back to harbor. After a long day of swimming and exploring, now is the time to sit back and enjoy the ride. Make yourself comfortable on this hospitable and luxurious sailing excursion near Thessaloniki because you deserve it!
Itinerary of the Daily Cruise in Thessaloniki
We will meet at Nea Michaniona Harbor at 11 am and set sail for our first destination.
First stop at an exotic beach
Our first stop will be at an exotic beach, Navagio beach in Epanomi. You will have some time here to swim around and explore the old shipwreck. For the daring souls, we will offer them some exciting activities to try out such as snorkeling.
At noon, we will indulge in a delicious lunch prepared by the Captain himself. Your lunch will be accompanied by some local wine and traditional Greek music. The lunch is prepared on board and includes souvlakia, Greek salad, fruit salad, dessert, wine and water.
Sail back to the harbor
Upon finishing our lunch we will set sails for Nea Michaniona Harbor. Sit back and enjoy the ride until we reach the port.
We will arrive back to Nea Michaniona Harbor at 5 pm.
The meeting point is at Nea Michaniona Harbor
- 6 hour cruise on a sailboat
- Pro skipper expert of the area
- Use of inflatable dinghy with rows
- Fuel, washing water and electricity
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cabins at your disposal for storing your belongings, changing clothes, letting your kids nap, etc.
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Professional photographs or videos
- You can book this sailboat either as a shared activity or as a private activity.
- Bring sunscreen and towel.
- Wear a swimsuit if you desire to swim.
- Inform us prior to the date of departure of any dietary restrictions or preferences. All changes to the menu are for an extra charge upon agreement.
- Thessaloniki Airport is half an hour away from Nea Michaniona Harbor. Please contact us if you are interested in arranging transfer to and from the Harbor.