Horse Riding for experienced Equestrians in Thessaloniki
Want to go Horse Riding in Thessaloniki or Chalkidiki? If you are an equestrian visiting Northern Greece, enjoy your favorite activity in Ziogas Western City!
Just 30 minutes outside of Thessaloniki, Ziogas has been the go-to horse farm in the area for the past 20 years. The process is simple: Show up, walk around the farm, get acquainted with the horses, chose one and enjoy a 1.5-hour ride in the beautiful surrounding hills.
Besides riding, the farm has beautiful surroundings and other farm animals to check out. The are also several Far West props around the farm that make for great snap shots! Have an overall relaxing experience, absorb the fresh air, all while enjoying your favorite activity. Finish your day with some food and beverages in the Town Saloon (not included in the activity price).
Itinerary of the Horse Riding in Thessaloniki for experienced Equestrians
Get to know your horse
Get your day started at the farm’s straightening arena for 15 minutes to check your level in horse riding and to get to know your horse. Let us give you some useful information about your ride on the mountains.
Ride around the hills
Ride around the beautiful hills of Leukochori for 1.5 hour. Visit the St. George Chapel along the way or just gaze at the breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and towns.
Visit the Saloon
Complete your Western experience by enjoying food and beverages in the Town Saloon (not included in the activity price).
- 15min in straightening arena
- 1,5 h horse riding
- Archery (5 shots)
- Experienced Instructor
- transfer to/from departure point
- The cost of the lunch at the restaurant
- Available Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sundays and official holidays
- Extra package: 15€ coupon for your choice of snack at the Saloon
- Parking available
- No special clothing or required (please, no high heels for ladies)
- Photoshoot option available, 70€ per hour
- confirmation will be received within 8 hours of booking, subject to availability
- children must be accompanied by an adult